Current entries: 4412
Join our Monetize CoLB Program
Sign up for our Program to Monetize your Certificate of Live Birth.
Update: MonetizeCoLB Special Opportunity
In order to finish out the first round, and listening to the current members concerns about cost, MonetizeCoLB has established a special opportunity to join this wonderful program,
2 For 1, Two Birth Certificates for the Price of One.
Here’s how it works.
- Two people, Party A and Party B, complete a package with one standard MOU, 2 Pledges and copies of 2 Birth Certificate OR
2 Death Certificate.
- Party A and B sign a private MoU developed by Judge Naidu, which is between the 2 private parties submitting their packages.
- This MOU is an agreement that identifies the two people as Party A and Party B.
- Party A is funded 1st when the 20,000 BCs or DCs are obtained and payouts begin.
- Party B is funded 2nd, in a relatively short period of time of about 30 days after Party A’s distribution.
- Party A agrees to pay Party B, $5,000 upon receipt of funds to “carry” Party B for the period of time it may take to
release Party B’s distribution.
- MonetizeCoLB releases funds from Party A to Party B upon funding to ensure payment under MOU.
- Each person contributes $285 for birth certificates, $410 for death certificates,
which will total $570 (or $820), $50 of which is the administration fee and the rest the program fee and exchange fee.
- The package are handled normally
- Funds are sent normally as specified by the WireInfo email.
- Party A is funded 1st (upon 20,000 certificates being acquired)
- Party B is funded within 30 days or less behind Party A.
- Two people are funded with only one out of pocket expense of $550 or $800 plus bank fees and exchange funds.
- MonetizeCoLB accelerates time to distribution with new members.
- Model brings in 30,000 new members.
The program survives and thrives!
Please report problems you run into.
See Contact Us
We need more than 'it isn't working'. That doesn't tell us anything.
Tell us what you were trying to do, the steps you took and copy
and paste the error messages or results
you got. Thank you.
By signing up, you give us your contact information
so we can communicate with you about the program and
associate all the documents submit with you.
Pick a member ID (or username) like 'runningwild' or
'TomJones'. It could be the username of your email address.
Pick a password you will remember and others won't guess.
After you sign, you need to login. Then you can go to
the page where the Detailed Procedure is. It will explain
what documents you need gather, what to do and offers
more explanations, the FAQ.
- Certificate of Live Birth: This is our inheritance
passed on generation after generation through the Global Estates.
Like historical bonds, bankers have refused to give us general
access to these assets. With a significant number of CoLBs, these
can be monitized to achieve a steady cash flow.
If you want to --
- Eliminate mortgage, student and commercial loans.
- Fight foreclosure
- Get sold house back
- Property tax free
- Criminal case
- Divorce and child welfare
- Form Tribal corporations
Current entries: 4412
A Latin maxim - sic utere tuo ut alterum non laedes -
advocates that "no one is to to use his property in such a
manner as to injure that of another." THAT IS OUR MOTTO,
and we wish, trust, hope and pray that the government will
heed this timeless advice.
CAVEAT: The material you have read is jurisdictionally protected by ecclesiastical and tribal law as endorsed and validated by federal Indian law. The substance of the material is for educational purposes and practical functions. We are not dealing with paper money, fiat money or Federal Reserve Notes (FRN) although Participants prefer to exchange FRN for learning about the Birth Certificate Monetization Program. We are dealing with an aurum yield equivalent to the worth and value as prescribed by the Deposit and Credit Multiplier found in Barron's Dictionary of Finance and Investment Terms All Participants are deemed to be accredited investors under Regulation D Section 501, Securities and Exchange Act 1934.