| || .
You are probably aware that your Certificate of Live Birth
(CoLB) or Birth Certificate is a security worth many millions. You can see that
most Certificates of Live Birth are printed on bank note/bond paper.
These Certificates are used as fungible instruments to set up a constructive trust
in which your birth identity/inheritance is entered into a Private Placement Program (PPP)
(See definition of multiplier on FAQ page.).
The Native American Law and Justice Center
(NALJC) is a tribal corporation constituted
under section 17 of the Indian Reorganization Act (1934)
enjoying the protection of 25 USC 450n and 1301.
NALJC is working with special financial institutions that
recognize birth certificates as fungible instruments
that can qualify for a PPP.
To enter such a PPP, we need to reach the goal of a minimum of
20,000 PHOTOCOPIES of birth certificates (CoLBs). An International Bill of
Exchange (IBoE) will then be purchased to
trigger a PPP. Typically one needs at least $100 million
to enter a PPP, but our program needs only a minimum
of 20,000 PHOTOCOPIES of Birth Certificates.
The learning fee of $500 for each photocopy of a birth certificate is used
to purchase an IBoE for a minimum of $5,000,000 using 20,000
certificates as a threshold. We will be able to instruct, teach, and
direct you to attain economic independence for yourself.
If you have any questions concerning this, please send
an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Most governments use CoLBs, land titles, corporate bonds, and
government bonds as investment vehicles. Corporations that
usually control governments and privately owned central banks
set the pace at the expense of the man, woman, and child on Main Street.
Thomas Jefferson declared in 1816 "I hope we shall ... crush in its
birth, the aristocracy of monied corporations which dare already
to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid
defiance to the laws of our country."
The program is open to all ages, even those who are departed,
as long as we have a photocopy of the Certificate of Live Birth, Birth Certificate,
Bible birth record, hospital birth record,
Baptismal certificate, naturalization papers,
death certificate, or other evidence of birth.
All of these are accepted into the program
provided they are translated into the English language.
The Steps to Enter the Program.
Briefly, these are the steps you will learn to enter
this program. The blue menu line above or below
gives you access to the various parts of the website.
- Go to Sign Up and
create a member account with your information.
- Read the FAQ page for further technical description
of the money multiplication process.
- Locate your evidence(s) of birth. This can include any of the following: Birth Certificate, Certificate of Live Birth, Baptismal record, hospital record, Bible entry, naturalization papers, or death certificate.
You can enter yourself, your children, your parents, your grandparents,
your ancestors for whom you have records, and those with whom
you have made formal arrangements.
- Sign into the website and click on WireInfo
Click on the button there to request the WireInfo email be sent to you. It can be used as a preperation checklist for your documents.
- After you prepare these documents, scan the document that you received from the judge after requesting it in number 2 in the WireInfo email called 'Application and Affidavit replacing the Pledge of Allegiance and MoU' as
a PDF file. Scan each CoLB and any necessary English translation(s) and any necessary affidavit(s) as a PDF.
Give each file a meaningful name in this format
(where member is your login name and the separator tilde
'~' below the Esc key not a dash '-')
- for Application: member~Appl~#.pdf
(where # is the number if you have submitted more than one Application)
- for CoLB: member~CoLB~yyyymmdd~Last,FirstMiddle.pdf
(where yyyymmdd is the birthdate and Last,FirstMiddle is the birth name.)
- Execute all of the instructions in the WireInfo email and the instructions you will receive from the judge after executing number 2 in the WireInfo email. This will include wiring the fees.
- Scan all of the resulting documents as PDFs.
- Email all of the document scans to email@example.com
as well as sending all other emails specified in the Judge's instructions, if any.
- You can use your bank or another service to send your money.
- You may choose to use Western Union by setting up a personal Foreign Exchange (FX) account
with Western Union, which will allow you to send and
receive money 'bank to bank' from your computer using your credit card.
The account is annoying to set up, but provides a useful facility.
Print out the final transaction page (2 copies). Make sure the
Transaction ID and amount sent is circled and/or highlighted there. Please add your member number,
member ID/Login Name, the primary name from your Application, your email address, and the amount sent in US Dollars. There are more helpful details
for Western Union FX (Foreign Exchange) personal online account setup contained in the WireInfo email.
- When it becomes available on the website, login to your account and
Enter the Data.
1. Create a record for each Application you have.
2. Select that Application and create a record for each CoLB
3. Select an Application and CoLB, and create a record for each
affidavit that applies.
4. Create a record for each payment.
- The scans of your documents will be added to
the Application, CoLB, Affidavit, and Payment records you
created. It will take time to clear up the backlog of scans.
When available, you will be able to check the status of your records. You may
receive emails about your records, if you have
entered the necessary information, so we can contact you.
- Go to the Contact Us page if you have
problems or questions. There you will see how
to join the Facebook and Skype groups to discuss this
with others. Calls and emails
from those who do not read the website or join the
Facebook and Skype groups will receive low priority,
so we can get higher priority work done.